It is one thing to recognize the traits of leadership but quite another to be the best in your industry. Effecting change means turning established business practices on their heads and being open to experimentation in order to achieve greatness. True leadership demands creative thinkers, fearless leaders and a corporate culture that embraces change, combined with the capability to turn new ideas into winning services for the best care available to our patients. Well Care strives to be the best in-home health care agency in North Carolina.
- Read Bio Zac Long, JD, MHA Chief Executive Officer
- Read Bio Wanda Coley, MBA President and Chief Operating Officer
- Read Bio Traci Roberts Senior Director of Administration
- Read Bio Jaimee Marsicano, RN Senior Director of Home Health Operations
- Read Bio Robin Kipple, RN, BSN Senior Director of Population Health and Clinical Integration
- Read Bio Daniel Thompson, RN, BSN Senior Director of Performance Improvement and Education
- Read Bio Mary Alice Mirek, RN, BSN Senior Director of Home Care Operations