It is one thing to recognize the traits of leadership but quite another to be the best in your industry. Effecting change means turning established business practices on their heads and being open to experimentation in order to achieve greatness. True leadership demands creative thinkers, fearless leaders and a corporate culture that embraces change, combined with the capability to turn new ideas into winning services for the best care available to our patients. Well Care strives to be the best in-home health care agency in North Carolina.
- Read Bio Zac Long, JD, MHA Chief Executive Officer
- Read Bio Susan Jackson, MA Chief People Officer & Interim Chief Operating Officer
- Read Bio Matt Chadwick Chief Financial Officer
- Read Bio Jaimee Marsicano, RN Vice President, Home Health Operations
- Read Bio Daniel Thompson, RN, BSN Vice President, Compliance and Quality
- Read Bio Jennie Cortese, RN Vice President, Home Care Operations
- Read Bio Anna Marie Burgess, RN Vice President, Business Development