Supplemental Home Health Aides
Advanced technology that aides with your medical needs.
The Telehealth Program is an easy to use monitoring system that, when placed in the home, will provide daily vital signs, monitoring and intervention opportunities, which will increase overall continuity of care. One can monitor Oxygen Saturation, Blood Pressure, Weight and Pulse in the home, while a Cardiac Nurse monitors these vital signs daily and contacts the patient, caregiver and physician of any changes. The benefits of Telehealth are, decreased rehospitalization for chronic disease, educates the patient and caregiver to understand their disease triggers and symptoms and affords the patient peace of mind and actively engages behavior change for improved disease management.
LifeAid is an Emergency Response System. You simply press the button on your waterproof wrist band or necklace and you will get a live person on the phone. You are never put on hold to make your contact calls. You will get immediate assistance and help is on the way. LifeAid is shipped to the home. You plug it in the wall and the phone connection and push the button. The button can be worn in the shower or bath. There is enhanced range so you can communicate with a Life Station Care Specialist from anywhere in your house and even outside up to 500 feet from the console. Call Well Care for more information today.
MedCenter Monthly Pill Organizer
Doctors and pharmacists agree that taking medications on a set schedule is crucial for managing your health. With the MedCenter System, taking your medications on schedule every day becomes a part of your daily routine.
How does it work?
- Set up to 4 Daily Alarms to alert you when your medication is due
- A repeating friendly reminder notifies you of the time, the date and which daily dose to take; for example, "Good morning! Please take your morning pills for the 20th"
- Press the "Alarm Acknowledged Button" to conÂfirm compliance and the MedCenter Talking Alarm Clock tells you when the next daily dose is due
- Loud and extra loud sound settings ensure the alarm is heard
Medication Management System Benefits:
- Simplifies complicated dosages
- Organizes pills for up to 31 days of medication
- Talking alarm clock/calendar reminds users to take their medications up to four times daily
- Emphasizing the date throughout the MedCenter System reassures medication compliance